||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2011)|
Clio Danae Othoneou
September 30, 1979 |
Family and early life 
Born September 30, 1979 in Thessaloniki, Greece, where her parents studied, is the oldest of three daughters.
Music education 
In step with her schooling, she continued piano studies in the National Conservatoire (Greece), in Athens Conservatoire and the Attica Conservatoire, where she studied with Marina Lamprinoudi, Parry Derempei-Papastavrou and Dionyssis Malloychos.
She gave her first public performance at age seven in "Parnassos Hall" in Athens, playing Claude Debussy.
From 1996 she appeared in many piano and phonetics concerts, in various Greek cities and in a many Athenian halls.
In 1998 she received her degree in the piano and in 2000 a diploma Soloist, with professor Dimitris Toufexis.
Theatre education 
In step with her musical courses, she studied for one year in the Superior Dramatic Faculty “ARCHI" of Nelli Karra. The next year she passed through examinations to be imported in the Superior Dramatic Faculty of National Theatre. The same period, she studied lyrical music with soprano Irini Karayianni.
She had seminars in the 4th Aestival Academy of National Theatre on the subject: “The body of actor and the cultural identities” and in the 6th Aestival Academy of National Theatre on the subject: “The Love in the Art”.
In 2005 she graduated from the Superior Dramatic Faculty of National Theatre.
Stage Credits 
- In 1997-1998 collaborated with the "Theatre of Art" in the representation "LES FEMMES SAVANTES" of Molière in direction Giorgos Lazanis, music by Nickos Platanos.
- Theatrical period 2003-2004 collaborated as pianist with the "Experimental Scene" of National Theatre in the work of León Tolstói “SONATA A KREUTZER” in direction Stratis Panourios.
- In 2005 participated in the representation of "Experimental Scene" of National Theatre “ORESTEIA” written by Aeschylus, in direction Dimitris Lignadis.
- In June 2005 presented in Epidaurus as "Medea" in the representation “EXODOS” (Exit) in direction Dimitris Lignadis.
- The same summertime 2005, participated in Festival Epidaurus in the theatre of Epidaurus in the representation “MEDEA” written by Euripides, in direction Peter Stein.
- Theatrical period 2005-2006 participated in the representation “THE TRAGICAL HISTORY OF DR. FAUSTUS” written by Christopher Marlowe, in direction Dimitris Lignadis, in the "New Scene" of National Theatre.
- Theatrical period 2005-2006 participated in the representation “ELECTRA” written by Sophocles, in direction E. Theodorou, in the "New Scene" of National Theatre.
- Theatrical period 2006-2007 participates leading as "Queen Isabella" in the representation “DON CARLOS” written by Friedrich Schiller, in direction of Kostas Arbanitakis in the Royal Theatre of National theatre of Northern Greece.
- Winter 2007-2008 with the support of Ministry of Mercantile Marine, tours the islands of Aegean in the frames of 1st Festival Aegean Archipelagos, with the performance “TOTALARTE” with the work of Camille Saint-Saëns, Le Carnaval des animaux (The Carnival of the Animals), in adaptation and artistic assiduity Yannis Georgiadis for piano and string quintet.
- Spring 2008 presented in the musical scene Caminito in Athens, in the musical representation “Noches Tangueras”, with the composer Zoe Tiganouria and the group Senso Latino.
- Summer 2008 tours all Greece participates leading in the representation of the Crete's Municipal and Regional Theatre as "The Bride" in the representation “BLOOD WEDDING” written by Federico García Lorca, in direction of Kostas Tsianos.
- Winter 2008-2009 participates leading as Miranda Grey, in the representation “THE COLLECTOR” written by John Fowles, in direction of George Kimoulis.
- Summer 2009 tours all Greece participates leading in the representation of the Kozani's Municipal and Regional Theatre as "Dulcinea" in the representation “DON QUIXOTE” written by Miguel de Cervantes, in direction of Yannis Karahisarides.
- After a few months absence because of maternity, reappears in spring of 2011 at the Foundation Michalis Kakoyannis in the representation "Do you remember how smelled the magnolias in Nicaragua" directed by George Karamihos.
- Summer 2011 starting from Epidaurus tours Greece and Cyprus participates in the representation of the National Theatre “SKINOVATES” in direction of Stamatis Fasoulis.
Television Credits 
- Television period 2000-2001 participates in the children's emission of ERT (Greek Radio Television) “A-mpempa-mplom”, (Lady Musical) in direction Nickos Pilavios.
- Television period 2006-2007 participates in the television serial of MEGA "Mazi sou" (With you), script Kostas Vazakas, direction Alexandros Pantazoudis.
- Television period 2007-2008 participates leading in the television serial of ANT1 “Deliyiannion parthenagogion” (Deliyiannion Girls School) script of Charis Romas, Anna Chatzisofia, direction Christos Paliyiannopoulos.
- "Femme Fatale". Sigma Live. January 12, 2010. Retrieved 29 April 2011.