From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Clips" redirects here. For the National Basketball Association team, see Los Angeles Clippers.
|Look up clip in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clip or CLIP may refer to:
- Calling line identification presentation, a Caller ID technology
- Clip (ammunition), a device for storing multiple rounds together as a unit
- Clip (compiler), a multi-platform compiler for the Clipper programming language
- Confirmed line item performance, a measure of the reliability of supply chain delivery
- Cupertino Language Immersion Program, a K-8 program in the Cupertino Union School District, California
- Clips (game show), a game show that aired on YTV from 1993-1996
- CLIPS, a software tool for building expert systems, including the programming language COOL.
- Hair clip, a device used to hold hair together or attahcing materials such as caps to the hair
- Binder clip, a device used for holding thicker materials (such as large volumes of paper) together
- Bulldog clip, a common binder clip.
- Paper clip, a device for holding several sheets of paper together
- Crocodile clip, or "alligator clip", a temporary electrical connector
- Circlip, a semi-flexible metal ring fastener used to hold a pin in place
- Roach clip, a holder used for smoking a marijuana cigarette
- Bread clip, a device for closing bags
- Rail clip, a rail fastener
- Fastener used on a badge or name tag
Molecular and computational biology
- Class II-associated invariant chain peptide, the part of the invariant chain that binds MHC class-II groove
- Corticotropin-like intermediate peptide, an endogenous neuropeptide
- CLIP, crosslinking immunoprecipitation, a method using UV-induced covalent bond formation between protein-RNA complexes to allowing in vivo footprinting of interaction sites.
- HITS-CLIP, high-throughput sequencing, crosslinking and immunoprecipitation CLIP, allowing genome-wide analysis of protein-RNA interaction sites.
- Clip, a sheet of metal on an automobile extending from the firewall forward; also called the doghouse
- Clip, the subframe that attaches the engine and front suspension of an automobile to the body
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.