|The Rt Revd
|Bishop of Dunwich|
|Church||Church of England|
|Diocese||Diocese of St Edmundsbury and Ipswich|
|Term ended||12 May 2013 (retired)|
|Other posts||Archdeacon of Hackney (1992–1999)|
|Consecration||24 June 1999|
|Born||31 May 1948|
|Alma mater||St John's College, Durham|
Educated at King Edward VI Grammar School, Chelmsford and St John's College, Durham, Young was ordained a deacon in 1972 and began his career with a curacy at Neasden. He was then successively Priest in charge, then Rural Dean of Old Ford, London; Vicar of St Andrew, Holborn and finally (before his ordination to the episcopate) Archdeacon of Hackney.
In his spare time he is a keen gardener.
- Clive Young Esq (1948–1972)
- The Revd Clive Young (1972–1992)
- The Ven Clive Young (1992–1999)
- The Rt Revd Clive Young (1999—present)
- St Edmundsbury Diocese — Bishop Clive biography
- "Gazette". Church Times. 28 September 2012. #7802.
- Southwark Diocese — ... new Archdeacon of Hackney
- Diocesan details
- Crockfords On-line- accessed 17 May 2008
- Who's Who 2008: London, A & C Black, 2008 ISBN 978-0-7136-8555-8
- "Debrett's People of Today" London, Debrett's, 2008 ISBN 978-1-870520-95-9
- "The Hymn Society of Great Britain & Ireland: Past Conferences". Retrieved 2009-08-06.
|Church of England titles|
|Bishop of Dunwich
|This article about an individual bishop is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|