From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cloaca in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cloaca is an anatomical feature of some animals. It may also refer to:
- Cloaca (embryology), a structure in mammalian development
- Cloaca (genus), a synonym for Enterobacter, a bacteria genus
- Persistent cloaca, a congenital disorder in humans
- In buildings and structures
- In arts and entertainment
- Cloaca (art), an artwork by Wim Delvoye
- Cloaca (film), a 2003 Dutch film directed by Willem van de Sande Bakhuyzen
- Cloaca Maxima (album), by Finnish rock group CMX
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.