From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cloche in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cloche (French for bell) may refer to:
- Bell (instrument), especially in music directions
- Row cover, a covering for protecting plants from cold temperatures
- Cloche hat, a close-fitting women's hat
- Cloche (tableware), a silver dish cover
- Cloche Leythal Pastalia, a character in videogame Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica
- Battement en cloche, a classical ballet movement
- Armoured cloche, a type of fortification on the Maginot Line
- Antonin Cloche (died 1720), Master of the Order of Preachers from 1686 to 1720
- James de la Cloche (1644?- 1669?), an alleged would-be-illegitimate son of Charles II of England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cloche.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.