From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clonal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clonal may refer to
- in Immunology
- Clonal deletion, a process by which B cells and T cells are deactivated before act significantly upon specific antigens
- Clonal selection theory, a model for how the immune system responds to infection
- Clonal anergy, a lack of reaction by the body's defense mechanisms to foreign substance
- in Biology
- Clonal interference, a phenomenon that occurs when two (or more) beneficial mutations arise independently in different individuals in a genetically homogeneous population of an asexually reproducing organism
- Aggregating anemone, also called clonal anemone
- Vegetative cloning, a form of asexual reproduction in plants
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clonal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.