From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clone or clones in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clones may also refer to:
- Clones (album), a 2003 album by The Neptunes
- "Clones" (song), a 2004 single from Irish alternative rock band Ash
- "Clones", a song by Chevelle from their album Hats Off to the Bull
- "Clones", a song by The Roots on the album Illadelph Halflife
- CLONES an internet multiplayer computer game available for Windows PC
- Clones (anthology), a 1998 anthology edited by Jack Dann and Gardner Dozois
- "Clones (We're All)", a song recorded by Alice Cooper on his Flush the Fashion album, covered by The Smashing Pumpkins, the Epoxies and Bile
- Clones, a nickname for fans of the Jim Rome Show
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.