Close up (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up close up or close-up in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A close-up is tightly framed image of a person or an object.
Close-Up or Close Up may refer to:
Film and television
- Close Up, a New Zealand current affairs programmes that aired from 2004–2012
- Close Up (1980s), a New Zealand current affairs programmes that aired in the 1980s
- Close-Up (film), a 1990 film based on real events by Iranian filmmaker Abbas Kiarostami
- Close Up (Joey Yung album), 2006 album
- Close-Up (The Kingston Trio album), 1961
- Close Up (The Outsiders album), 1978
- Close Up (EP), an EP by Jason Chan
- Close Up, a 1988 album by saxophonist David Sanborn
- Close Up, an unreleased album by Lobo
- "Close Up", a song by Peter Gabriel from his 1985 album Birdy
- "Close Up", a song by Cinerama from their 2002 album Torino
- "Close Up", a song by Frou Frou on the UK release of the single "Breathe In" from the 2002 album Details
- "Close Up", a song by Anton Ewald
- Close Up Foundation, a nonprofit, nonpartisan U.S. citizenship education organization
- Close-Up (toothpaste), a brand of toothpaste sold in Asia by Unilever and in the United States by Church & Dwight
- Close Up (magazine), a literary magazine active 1927–1933
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Close up.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.