From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Closed circuit)
|Look up closed circuit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
closed-circuit can refer to:
- closed-circuit television
- closed-circuit radio
- rebreather breathing sets
- Closed Circuit (1978 film), a 1978 Italian film
- Closed Circuit (2013 film), a 2013 British thriller film
- In radio/television broadcasting, alternate term for a "clean feed" or network feed
- An electric circuit is a "closed circuit" if it contains a complete path between the positive and negative terminals of its power source
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Closed-circuit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.