From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Closed circuit)
|Look up closed circuit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
closed-circuit can refer to:
- closed-circuit television
- closed-circuit radio
- rebreather breathing sets
- Closed Circuit (1978 film), a 1978 Italian film
- Closed Circuit (2013 film), a 2013 American thriller film
- In radio/television broadcasting, alternate term for a "clean feed" or network feed
- An electric circuit is a "closed circuit" if it contains a complete path between the positive and negative terminals of its power source
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.