|Developer(s)||Cloud9 IDE, Inc|
|License||v3 - Freeware
v2 - GNU GPL v3
Cloud9 IDE, Inc. is the company that actively maintains Cloud9 IDE. The company has offices in San Francisco and Amsterdam.
- Built-in terminal, with npm and basic Unix commands
- Code completion for snippets and identifiers
- Parenthesis, bracket, and quote character matching
- Line numbers, warnings, and errors in the gutter
- Tabbed file management
- Customizable key-bindings, including presets for Vim, Emacs, and Sublime Text
- Built in Image Editor
- Code reformatting via JSBeautify and CSSLint
- Ability to drag-and-drop files into your project
- Support for the following code repositories:
- Support for deployment to:
- Support for public and private projects
- Plug-in support
About the Company
Founded in 2010 and based in San Francisco and Amsterdam, Cloud9 IDE is a privately held company. Cloud9 IDE raised $5.5 million in Series A funding from Accel Partners and product development software company Atlassian Software.
- "LICENSE". Cloud9. Retrieved 15 February 2015.
- "LICENSE". Ajax.org. Retrieved 15 February 2015.
- Cloud9 IDE 3.0 Now Runs in Ubuntu Containers via Docker. InfoQcom. Retrieved on 2014-08-15
- Cloud9 IDE on Google Compute Engine. Google Cloud Platform Blog. Retrieved on 2014-08-15.
- Windows Azure on Cloud9. C9.io. Retrieved on 2014-05-29.
- Deploy to Google App Engine with Cloud9 and git. C9.io (2013-07-22). Retrieved on 2014-05-29.
- Deploy to (S)FTP. C9.io. Retrieved on 2014-05-29.
- Development As A Service Platform Cloud9 Raises $5.5M From Accel And Atlassian Software. TechCrunch (2011-06-21). Retrieved on 2014-05-29.