Cloud marketing is the process of an organisations efforts to market their goods and services online through integrated digital experiences, by which they are specialised for every single end user. The aim is to use advertising methods to target customers via online applications through social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter and various online portals to target consumers.Cloud marketing platforms are supported with third parties which maintain the platform. Cloud Marketing was established by a company in Raleigh, North Carolina calling it SharedVue Marketing Technologies. The marketers targeting clients need to ensure their material is compatible with all electronic media devices. 
- 1 Advantages of Cloud Marketing for business
- 2 Disadvantages of Cloud Marketing for business
- 3 Cloud Marketing Plan Strategy
- 4 Adobe: Marketing Cloud
- 5 See also
- 6 References
Advantages of Cloud Marketing for business
Cloud marketing enables a business to decrease the cost of marketing distribution materials, these include sending catalogues and magazines to consumers as digital media allowing a business to send promotional content through digital formats, which enables a faster and cheaper approach to target consumers. The cost reduces the printing costs and increases efficiency using online material accessible continuously.
Customisation allows a business to creatively use interactive means to create an relevant and affective advertising approach when targeting a consumer. Customisation includes social media sites such as Facebook to customise pages to send to friends or the public over the internet. Marketers can combine data through third party data sources including email and surveys, to visualise the consumers experience.
Time is vital for targeting customers. Advertising using traditional methods such as posters and surveys have limited time before they often become invalid. Cloud marketing enables a business to produce advertising when required. The material can easily be removed, as if a campaign or season is over, the material can be erased from the internet or adapted to enhance material to the end user, linking with the customisation element to ensure the marketing material is fit for its purpose, and delivered at the correct time.
Disadvantages of Cloud Marketing for business
When a company markets their products and services to a consumer, the end consumer is not able to touch or physically manage the product or service. The experience could potentially lay of customers that have been targeted, if the businesses efforts have not satisfied the consumers decision to buy the merchandise. The material content would vary on the device, as compatibility and operating systems will affect the material content being delivered.
Internet fraud has grown rapidly globally, faster than the internet. More and more fraudulent criminals can send promotional pop ups in the form of online advertising on the world wide web to attract web traffic to display promotional content. The malware attacks can lay off customers responding to marketing material posted to there devices. Labour MP Chris Evans said: 'Copycat websites are a part of a growing industry which exists purely to trick the public out of their hard-earned money.' 
Digital divide is the partition between a given population within their use of information technology.This can be due to factors including:
This limits a businesses performance to market their goods and services globally to new locations if there is limited access to information technology in certain locations. The segment of consumers would be unable to experience and view online marketing methods from a business or resources resulting in adopted a traditional method of leaflets and bill boards known as direct marketing.
Cloud Marketing Plan Strategy
Strategy is the direction of action which will achieve a goal or objective. The strategy for cloud marketing is broken down into 4 key elements.
Establishing the goals
The first steps into cloud marketing include finding the objective or goal for the marketing project. The proposer would need to clearly state the objectives, which can be retained in quantitative or qualitative data. By establishing the goal and objectives of the marketing campaign, this limits the plan being deployed haphazardly.
The development stage is where the marketing team create the graphics and media material. The web development team find a method to post the material onto the world wide web or online source. The marketing add would need to meet its main objective and purpose, the development team will need to develop and plan to make the material visually appealing.
The maintenance step will require updating whilst the material is online. it will require continuous upkeep. Cloud marketing techniques include regular updating to ensure they are reaching their end user and have a valid subject. Marketing members are responsible for moderating any discussion boards and keeping content updated increasing the validity.
Throughout the duration of the marketing material, the message would need to be evaluated to determine how successful it has been to the end user. The outcome should be established in the strategy allowing the marketer to adapt and increase the overall efficiency of the cloud marketing method.
Adobe: Marketing Cloud
- Adobe marketing cloud is a marketing initiative enabling marketers to optimise engagement with their customers. The digital experience has six elements, these include:
Adobe Analytics - allowing real-time-web access across a channel to analyse customer behaviour for continuous improvement from the main marketing campaigns.
Adobe Social - allowing a platform to manage social content and identify various threats and opportunities which may affect the brand. The also allows a business to identify a correlation between business results and social interactions.
Adobe Experience Manager - this phase passes the half way stage of the marketing solution platform. It allows market improvement and allows management and organisation to provide content through a marketing channel.
Adobe Campaign.- the final stage is execution allowing a business to increase revenues and optimise marketing campaigns. The final element would increase overall customer satisfaction by monitoring purchase behaviour during real-time.
- Adobe describes the Marketing Suite as a collection of web analytics and website optimization products that provide insight into the performance of online marketing initiatives, empowering organizations to make informed decisions, and ensuring the success of online marketing programs.
- Wilkins, Neil. "'Cloud Marketing Definition'". vmcg.co.uk. Retrieved 8 October 2014.
- "Cloud Marketing" Available from: http://www.marketing-schools.org Retrieved on 6 October 2014
- "7 Ways to Use Facebook for Marketing". wordstream.com. Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- Cegielski, Casey G.; Kelly Rainer, R. Introduction to Information Systems. pp. 193–195. ISBN 978-1-118-09230-9. Retrieved on October 19, 2014.
- "Cloud Computing Trends To Know". webopedia.com. Retrieved 30 October 2014.
- "Fraudulent Material". www.mirror.co.uk. Retrieved 30 October 2014.
- Internet World Stats', The Digital Divide, - http://www.internetworldstats.com/links10.htm, Retrieved 27 October 2014
- "Adobe Analytics" (PDF). adobe.com. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- "Adobe Testing". adobe.com. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- "Adobe Social". adobe.com. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- "Adobe Experience Manager". adobe.com. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- "Adobe Optimiser". adobe.com. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- "Adobe Campaign". adobe.com. Retrieved 28 October 2014.