From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clover in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clover is a genus of small, trifoliate plants.
Clover may also refer to:
- United States
- Clover, South Carolina, a town in York County
- Clover, Virginia, a place in Halifax County
- Clover, West Virginia (disambiguation)
- Clover, Wisconsin, a town
- Clover, Manitowoc County, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- United States
- Clover Creek (Pennsylvania), a tributary of the Frankstown Branch Juniata River
- Clover Creek (Washington), a stream in Washington State
- Clover Records, a record label
- Clover (band), a US country rock band
- The Clovers, an American R&B band
- "Clover", a song by Sifow
Entertainment and fiction
- Clover (manga), a manga by CLAMP
- Clover (creature), the creature in Cloverfield
- Clover, a character in Totally Spies
- Clover, a vehicle in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Clover, a principal character in the Hillsover series of books by Susan Coolidge.
- Clover, a main character in the game 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors and its sequel Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
- Clover, a character from the novel Animal Farm
Companies and products
- Clover (toy company), a Japanese toy company
- Clover Studio, a defunct game developer
- Clover (spread), a brand of dairy spread in the United Kingdom
- Clover (dairy), a South African dairy company
- Clover Stornetta Inc., a dairy company based in Sonoma County, California
- Clover Discount Store, a defunct discount department store
- Clover Equipment Company, a company that manufactures coffee equipment
- Clover (Pillow Pal), a Pillow Pal bunny made by Ty, Inc.
Science and computing
- Clover (detector), a gamma ray detector
- Clover (telescope)
- Clover, the ⌘ command key on Apple computer keyboards
- Clover (software), a Java code coverage analysis tool from Atlassian, Inc.
People with the surname
- CLOVER2000, a family of modulation techniques
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.