Clover Township, Henry County, Illinois
Location in Henry County
Henry County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 4, 1856|
|• Total||34.92 sq mi (90.4 km2)|
|• Land||34.92 sq mi (90.4 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||748 ft (228 m)|
|• Density||26.9/sq mi (10.4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61238, 61262, 61413, 61414, 61490|
|GNIS feature ID||0428823|
Clover Township is one of twenty-four townships in Henry County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 938 and it contained 428 housing units. Clover Township was originally known as Ashnelet Township, but was changed on an unknown date.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 34.92 square miles (90.4 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages
- Woodhull (partial)
- Andover Township (north)
- Weller Township (east)
- Walnut Grove Township, Knox County (southeast)
- Ontario Township, Knox County (south)
- Rio Township, Knox County (southwest)
- Oxford Township (west)
- Lynn Township (northwest)
The township contains these two cemeteries: Clover Chapel and Woodhull.
- Alwood Community Unit School District 225
- Cambridge Community Unit School District 227
- Illinois's 17th congressional district
- State House District 74
- State Senate District 37
- "Clover Township, Henry County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Lynn Township||Andover Township|
|Oxford Township||Weller Township|
|Rio Township, Knox County||Ontario Township, Knox County||Walnut Grove Township, Knox County|