From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (January 2013)|
Clovis Cornillac in 2014
16 August 1967 |
He had his debut in cinema in 1984 in Robin Davis's Outlaws. He was noticed by Dominique Besnehard, who introduced him to Peter Brook at the Théâtre des Bouffes du Nord. Cornillac was hired in a contemporary play, Le Mahâbharata.
- Made a Knight of the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres by Culture minister Jean-Jacques Aillagon in 2004.
- 2005 Prix Jean-Gabin laureate
- 2005 César Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role for Mensonges et trahisons et plus si affinités...
- 1984: Une lune pour les déshérités by Alain Françon
- 1990-1991: La dame de chez Maxim's by Alain Françon
- 1997: Edward II by Alain Françon
- 1997: Les Petites Heures by Alain Françon
- 1998: Surfeurs by Xavier Durringer
- 2014: La Contrebasse
- 1985: Hors-la-loi aka Outlaws by Robin Davis
- 1988: The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Philip Kaufman
- 1992: Pétain by Jean Marbœuf
- 1994: Les amoureux by Catherine Corsini
- 1998: Karnaval by Thomas Vincent. Cornillac is nominated for the César Award for Most Promising Actor for 2000
- L'Amour prisonnier (telefilm), as Henri
- Franklin (telefilm)
- 2003 :
- Requiem for a Killer, as Rico
- Monsieur Papa, as Jean-François Vidal
- Une folle envie, as Yann Le Guellec
- Mister BOB, as Bob Denard
- Tour De Force, as François Nouel
- "Clovis Cornillac". unifrance.org. Retrieved 2014-04-09.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Clovis Cornillac.|