From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Clown (song))
|Look up clown in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A clown is a performer who often reflects the humour and/or frailty of the human condition.
Clown or clowns may also refer to:
- Clown (comics), the name of two Marvel Comics characters
- "Clown" (Emeli Sandé song), a 2012 single by Emeli Sandé
- "Clown" (Korn song), by nu metal band Korn
- HMS Clown, the name ship of the Clown class gunboats of the Royal Navy
- Clown fish
- Clown loach, a tropical freshwater fish
- "Clowns" (song), by British duo Goldfrapp
- Clowns (video game)
- Shawn "Clown" Crahan (born 1969), American musician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.