Club Real Potosí
|Full name||Club Bamin Real Potosí|
|Nickname(s)||León Imperial, El Equipo Lila|
|Ground||Victor Agustín Ugarte
|Chairman||Eduardo Salamanca  May 2010 to date|
|League||Liga de Fútbol Profesional Boliviano|
Club Bamin Real Potosí is a Bolivian football club based in Potosí. Founded on 20 October 1941, it currently plays in Liga de Fútbol Profesional Boliviano, holding home games at Estadio Victor Agustín Ugarte, with a 32,000-seat capacity.
The Real Potosi was founded on April 1, 1986, as Fútbol Academy of Real Potosi. Subsequently merged with Banco Minero former club (Bamin) of Bolivia, which was founded in October 20, 1941, and took the name Bamin Real Potosi.
Since 1998 dispute First Division - Professional Era. In 2007, became champion of the Apertura tournament. The following year he won the Copa Aerosur del Surand Torneo "Play Off".
Real Potosí gained popularity by being announced as one of the opponents of Flamengo and Paraná Clube in 2007 Copa Libertadores, by forcing teams to play in the city of Potosi, at 13,200 feet above the sea level.
The following year Cruzeiro and Boca Juniors played against Real Potosi in Copa Libertadores, and in the 2009 Libertadores Palmeiras eliminated the Bolivia team still in the first phase, with two victories.
Located 3,960 meters above sea level, the stadium is the highest in the world. It has raised numerous controversies in footballing circles, as its significant altitude affects the absorption of oxygen in the human body, offering considerable advantage to the home team who are more accustomed to such conditions.
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- Winners (1): 2007-A
- Runner-up (4): 2004-C, 2006-A, 2006-C, 2011-A
- Torneo de Play-Off
- Winners (2): 2008, 2009
- Winners (1):1997
Performance in CONMEBOL competitions
- Copa Libertadores: 6 appearances
- 2002 - First Round
- 2007 - First Round
- 2008 - First Round
- 2009 - Preliminary Round
- 2010 - Preliminary Round
- 2012 - Preliminary Round
- Copa Sudamericana: 1 appearances
- 2007 - Preliminary Round
- Félix Berdeja
- Mauricio Soria (10 April 2007–14 March 08)
- Vladimir Soria (16 Sept 2009–25 Sept 11)
- Dalcio Giovagnoli (2011)
- Victor Zwenger (28 Nov 2011–10 Feb 12)
- Julio César Baldivieso (10 Feb 2012–18 May 12)
- Óscar Sanz (3 June 2012–??)
- Julio César Baldivieso (4 March 2013–)
- "Eduardo Salamanca presidente del club Real Potosí". La Patria. 17 May 2010. Retrieved 28 November 2011.
- Vanauskas, Laura (1999). An Encyclopedia of Football in Bolivia – 1914 to 1998. The Clubs – Club Real Potosí, details and references to formation (Heart Books - Belgium). p. 192.
- Club Real Potosí - official site.