From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clubhouse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
clubhouse may refer to:
- The meetinghouse of:
- A Wendy house, or playhouse, a small house for children to play in
- The locker room of a baseball team, which at the highest professional level also features eating and entertainment facilities
- A community centre, a public location where community members gather for group activities, social support, public information, and other purposes
- Clubhouse (TV series), an American drama television series
- Clubhouse Model of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, a program of support and opportunities for people with severe and persistent mental illnesses
- Clubhouse (band), an Italian dance-music band
- Clubhouse Games, or 42 All-Time Classics, a compilation game for the Nintendo DS
- Clubhouse sandwich
- "Clubhouses", a South Park episode
- Club house music, a form of house music played in nightclubs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.