From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clue, clues, or clew may refer to:
- An archaic term for a ball of thread
- In the myth of Theseus and the Minotaur, Theseus was given a ball of thread to help him navigate the Labyrinth, which was the origin of the use of the word "clue" as a hint, or guide.
- Cluedo (known as Clue in North America), a crime fiction board game
- DJ Clue? (born 1975), mixtape DJ
- Clue cell, a type of vaginal cell
- CluE, or Cluster Exploratory, a National Science Foundation-funded research program
- Clue, software for creating orienteering control point "clue" cards
- C.L.U.E., the Comprehensive Loss Underwriting Exchange, a database of insurance claims used industry-wide by insurance companies
- "Clues" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), an episode of the science fiction television series Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Clues (band), indie pop band from Montreal
- Clues (Clues album), 2009
- Clues (Robert Palmer album), 1980
- Arthur Clues (1924–1998), Australian rugby league footballer
- I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue, or Clue, a BBC radio comedy panel game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.