From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clumsiness or clumsy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clumsy (or clumsiness) may refer to:
- Accident-proneness, the likelihood that certain people suffer accidents
- Developmental coordination disorder, a disorder which brings about clumsiness
- A euphemism for someone with Motor skills disorder
- Clumsy (Our Lady Peace album), a 1997 album by Our Lady Peace
- "Clumsy" (Our Lady Peace song), from the above album
- Clumsy (Samiam album), a 1994 album by Samiam
- "Clumsy" (Fergie song), from the album, The Dutchess
- A graphic novel by Jeffrey Brown
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.