|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2014)|
|Developer(s)||NaturalMotion Games Ltd|
|Publisher(s)||NaturalMotion Games Ltd|
Clumsy Ninja is an adventure game for App store and Google Play developed and published by Naturalmotion in 2013. Clumsy Ninja is the first mobile game to use the euphoria engine (which is also developed by Naturalmotion). Within its first week of release, Clumsy Ninja received more than 10 million downloads.
The game was originally announced for 'holiday season' 2012, however it was delayed by almost a year. It eventually appeared worldwide on the App Store on 21 November 2013. On release, Clumsy Ninja became the first app to be promoted with a video trailer embedded in the App Store. Clumsy Ninja is now available on google play for all those people that have androids and is currently on the halloween season
NaturalMotion's CEO Torsten Reil announced a new 'interactive toy' called Clumsy Ninja on stage during the Apple iPhone 5 announcement.
The gameplay centers around training the ninja and thereby improving his "ninja skills". The player can train the ninja by doing certain activities such as: playing hide and seek, playing on the trampoline, training with a punching bag and many other activities. As the ninja improves his skills he earns new belts. Another big part of the game is traveling the world and completing quests. Doing so will unlock new items that can be used to further train the ninja.
The game was received with generally positive reviews, with many praising the revolutionary technology behind it. Clumsy Ninja has received an average user rating of 4 1/2 stars on the App Store. Toucharcade gave the game a 4 out of 5 saying: "NaturalMotion has created something very impressive and they clearly want to show off their little Ninja and what he can do".
Music and Sound
The music was written by Rich Aitken and performed by Aitken and Ed McClements. Both work at Nimrod Productions. The sound was managed by Ed McClements with input from Rich Aitken and Tom Brooks (also of Nimrod). All sound work was done within FMOD.
- [https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/clumsy- Ninja on the Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naturalmotion.clumsyninja ninja/id561416817 "Clumsy Ninja on the "App Store" on iTunes"]. itunes.apple.com. Retrieved 13 December 2013.
- "Clumsy Ninja - Natural Motion". naturalmotion.com. Retrieved 14 December 2013.
- http://appleinsider.com/articles/13/11/21/apple-features-clumsy-ninja-as-first-ios-app-store-title-with-a-video-preview. Missing or empty
- "The iPad has a huge hit in Natural Motion’s Clumsy Ninja, with 10M downloads in a week".
- "This Interactive Ninja Has Some Real Smooth Moves".
|This adventure game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|