From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clustering in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clustering can refer to the following:
- Clustering (demographics), the gathering of various populations based on factors such as ethnicity, economics or religion
In graph theory:
- The formation of clusters of linked nodes in a network, measured by the clustering coefficient
In statistics and data mining:
- A result of cluster analysis
- An algorithm for cluster analysis, a method for statistical data analysis
- Computer cluster, the technique of linking many computers together to act like a single computer
- Data cluster, an allocation of contiguous storage in databases and file systems
- In hash tables, the mapping of keys to nearby slots
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clustering.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.