From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Clusters)
|Look up cluster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cluster is a small group or bunch of something.
Cluster may refer to:
- Cluster (physics), a small group of atoms or molecules.
- Cluster chemistry, an array of bound atoms intermediate in character between a molecule and a solid
- Cluster sampling, a sampling technique used when "natural" groupings are evident in a statistical population
- Cluster analysis, a technique for statistical data analysis
- Consonant cluster, in linguistics
- Star cluster, referring to both open and globular clusters
- Open cluster, a spherical collection of stars that orbits a galaxy in the galactic plane
- Globular cluster, a spherical collection of stars whose orbit is either partially or completely in the halo of the parent galaxy. They are older, more densely populated, and contain more stars than open clusters.
- Galaxy cluster, large gravitationally bound groups of galaxies, or groups of groups of galaxies
- Supercluster, the largest gravitationally bound objects in the universe, composed of many galaxy clusters
- Cluster mission, a European Space Agency mission to study the magnetosphere
- Cluster (spacecraft)
In biology and health sciences
- Cancer cluster, in biomedicine, an occurrence of a greater-than-expected number of cancer cases
- Cluster headache, a neurological disease that involves an immense degree of pain
- Cluster of differentiation, protocol used for the identification and investigation of cell surface molecules present on white blood cells.
- Winter cluster, in beekeeping, a well-defined cluster of honey bees in cold temperatures
- Cluster (epidemiology), a grouping of cases of disease
- Genetic cluster, a group of genes (or proteins, or metabolites) whose expression or concentration is similar across a range of conditions
- Cluster (computing), a group of loosely coupled computers that work together closely
- Data cluster, a group of disk sectors used in a File Allocation Table
- Art cluster, a creative communication by Internet
- Tone cluster, a musical chord comprising at least three consecutive tones in a scale
- Cluster (band), a German rock band
- Cluster (album), the 1971 eponymous album by the band Cluster
- "Cluster", a track from the album Ben Bu Sarkiyi Sana Yazdim by Cem Adrian
- Cluster One, the first track on Pink Floyd's 1994 album The Division Bell
- Cluster, Pleasants County, West Virginia
- Cluster bomb, air-dropped or ground-launched shells
- Cluster diagram, general type of diagram, which represents some kind of cluster
- Clusters School of Digital Arts, an animation and visual effects training school
- Business cluster, a geographic cluster of competitive businesses
- Cluster (novels) by Piers Anthony
- Cluster home, a type of housing development
- CLUSTER Consortium Linking Universities of Science and Technology for Education and Research
- Honey Nut Clusters, a breakfast cereal
- "CLUSTER", a song by P-MODEL from the album big body
- "Cluster" in corpus linguistics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cluster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.