From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clutha may refer to:
- The name of the River Clyde in Latin
- Clutha ferry passenger steamers on the River Clyde in Glasgow from 1884 to 1903
- Clutha (dance), a Scottish country dance
- The Clutha, a traditional Scottish band
- Clutha River in New Zealand, named after the Clyde
- Clutha District, New Zealand
- Clutha County, New Zealand
- Balclutha, New Zealand, often abbreviated to Clutha
- Inch Clutha, an island sitting in the delta of the Clutha River
- The Clutha Vaults, a pub in Glasgow, Scotland, the site of a helicopter crash in 2013
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clutha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.