From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Clutter or clutter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clutter may refer to any of the following:
- Excessive physical disorder
- Clutter (organizing), a confusing or disorderly state or collection, and possible symptom of compulsive hoarding
- Visual clutter or visual pollution
- Clutter (radar), unwanted echoes in electronic systems
- Clutter (marketing), numerous advertisements, announcements and promotions in media and radio, unrelated to main presentation
- Clutterers Anonymous, a twelve-step program for people who share a common problem with accumulation of clutter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.