From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clydach may refer to any of various settlements and rivers in South Wales:
- Clydach, Monmouthshire (village)
- Clydach, Swansea (village)
- Clydach Gorge, (Welsh Cwm Clydach) Monmouthshire
- River Clydach, Monmouthshire, (Welsh Afon Clydach)
- Lower Clydach River, Swansea Valley
- Upper Clydach River, Swansea Valley
- River Clydach (Neath), tributary of River Neath at Neath
- Clydach Vale, (Rhondda Cynon Taff)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.