From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cmd)
CMD may refer to:
- CMD is commonly used to mean "command":
- Canis Major Dwarf, a small galaxy orbiting the Milky Way
- Color-magnitude diagram, a scatter-graph of stars used by astronomers
- Camden Road railway station, a station in London, England (National Rail code: CMD)
- Catastrophe à moyens dépassé, a French phrase meaning "disaster without sufficient rescue means"
- Center for Media and Democracy, an American media research group
- Central meridian distance, a geographical term
- Chairman and managing director, a managing director who is also the chairman of the same company
- Cincinnati Mighty Ducks, an American ice hockey team
- Congenital muscular dystrophy, a form of muscular dystrophy that is present from birth
- Coleg Meirion-Dwyfor, a college in Gwynedd, Wales
- Creative Micro Designs, a computer hardware company
- Capital Markets Day, finance
- C.M.D. or Cmd, a Command paper, published by the UK government
- Càrn Mòr Dearg, a hill connected to Ben Nevis by the CMD Arête.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.