coComment was an online service that lets users keep track of their comments on any website. The service is based in Geneva, Switzerland, and founded in February 2006 by a company called Swisscom. After a user installs the coComment bookmarklet or web browser plug-in, they can use it to track their comment and any replies to their comment on any webpage that they visit. The service has over 1.3 million users as of July 1, 2008. According to coComment's own web-page (as of 17th February 2012) ... "The service will be switched off at 31.3.2012 at midnight 12:00 am." By which this editor assumes that 31st March 2012 will be the termination date for the service.
- "Centralized social commenting: coComment". CNET. May 23, 2007. Retrieved June 27, 2010.
- "CoComment filters the 'blah' from the blog". The New York Times. Retrieved June 27, 2010.
- "coComment Ignites Web Commenting With HotForWords and Danny Bonaduce". Press release. June 11, 2008. Retrieved June 27, 2010.
- "CoComment gets new investor". ECNext. December 1, 2006.
- "coComment Surpasses 1.3 Million Users and Releases User-Inspired Features". Press release. Retrieved June 27, 2010.