From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For Course, see Course.
|Look up coarse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coarse may refer to:
- Bosnian Coarse-Haired Hound, developed by 19th century Bosnian hunters as a scent hound.
- Coarse bubble diffusers, produce 1/4 to 1/2 inch bubbles which rise rapidly from the floor of a wastewater treatment plant or sewage treatment plant tank.
- Coarse fishing, an angling method, mostly popular throughout Europe.
- Coarse sandpaper, a form of paper where an abrasive material has been fixed to its surface, allowing rapid removal of material by rubbing.
- Coarse structure, on a set X is a collection of subsets of the cartesian product X × X with certain. properties which allow the large-scale structure of metric spaces and topological spaces to be defined. Used in the mathematical fields of geometry and topology.
- Coarse woody debris (CWD), a term used for the dead trees left standing or fallen, including branches on the ground.
- Styrian Coarse Haired Hound, a rough coated, hardy hunting dog used by Austrians and Slovenians to hunt Wild Boar.
- Coarse books, a British series of humorous books on sports and pursuits by Michael Green or Spike Hughes, e.g. The Art of Coarse Rugby
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.