From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coast Range or Coastal range may refer to:
- North American examples are the coastal ranges of British Columbia (Canada), Mexico and the U.S. states of Oregon, Washington, and California, and Alaska, referred to as the Pacific Coast Ranges. Of these, it may mean in particular:
- the Coast Mountains, often referred to as the Coast Range, a major mountain range in British Columbia, Alaska & Yukon.
- The USGS Geographical Names Information System designates "Coast Ranges" to mean the ranges south from the Strait of Juan de Fuca and west of Puget Sound, the Willamette Valley, and the Sacramento-San Joaquin Valley. These include:
- the Coast Range (EPA ecoregion)`
- Coast Range (EPA ecoregion), an ecoregion comprising portions of the California Coast Ranges, Oregon Coast Range and the Olympic Mountains in Washington
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.