From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coasting may refer to:
- Performing a natural deceleration of a motor when the power is removed; a type of fuel economy-maximizing behavior
- Carrying out a part of a spaceflight without orbital maneuver
- Performing ovarian hyperstimulation without inducing ovulation with human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG)
- Coasting (television series), a 1990 ITV television series set in Blackpool, North West England
- Coasting (band), an indie rock duo from Brooklyn, New York
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.