From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coat is naturally the skin of humans and other animals, or can refer to any one of the following:
|Look up coat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Coat, a layer of a certain substance, usually paint.
- Coat (animal), the natural fur coat of an animal.
- Coat (clothing), an article of clothing for humans.
- Coat (dog), the natural fur coat of a dog.
- Coat of arms, a heraldic design used to identify a nation, city, family, or individual.
- Dogcoat, an article of clothing for dogs.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.