From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cobalt or cobalt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cobalt is a chemical element with atomic number 27.
Cobalt may also refer to:
- Cobalt (band), a from Colorado
- Cobalt (magazine), a shōjo fiction magazine published in Japan
- Cobalt (video game)
- Co-Balt, the second studio album by the band "brute"
- Cobalt (CAD program)
- Open Cobalt, the open source virtual world browser and construction toolkit
- Cobalt Networks, a computer hardware company, or computer server appliances made by that company:
- Palm OS Cobalt, version 6.0 of Palm OS
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.