From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coburg is a town in Germany.
Coburg may also refer to:
- Coburg (district), a district of Bavaria, Germany
- Saxe-Coburg, a German duchy
- Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, a German duchy
- United States
- Coburg, Iowa, a city in the United States
- Coburg, Kentucky, a small town in the United States
- Coburg, Oregon, a city in the United States
- Coburg Hills, a range of foothills of the Cascades, east of Coburg, Oregon
- Coburg, Victoria, a suburb of Melbourne, Australia
- Coburg, bread like a cob, but with a cross cut on the top
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.