Coburg railway station
- Not to be confused with Cobourg railway station in Canada
Southbound view from Platform 2 in June 2012
|Address||Bell Street, Coburg|
|Distance||10.12 kilometres from Southern Cross|
|Opened||9 September 1884|
|Station status||Premium station|
|Website||Public Transport Victoria|
A disused signal box is located at the southern end of the station.
Boom barriers replaced hand gates at Bell Street in 1962, with boom barriers replacing interlocked gates at Munro Street in 1983. A second platform was provided in 1995. It was upgraded to a Premium station on 28 June 1996.
Platforms & services
Dyson's Bus Services operate two routes via Coburg station:
Ventura Bus Lines operates one route via Coburg station:
- Coburg Vicsig
- Andrew Waugh. "VR History by Andrew Waugh - Upfield Line". VR History. Retrieved 2009-02-24.
- "Upgrading Eltham to a Premium Station". Newsrail (Australian Railway Historical Society): page 310. October 1997.
- Upfield Line timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 513 Eltham - Glenroy timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 534 Glenroy - Coburg timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 903 Altona - Mordialloc timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 527 Gowrie - Northland timetable Public Transport Victoria
Media related to Coburg railway station, Melbourne at Wikimedia Commons