From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coche, a Spanish word for automobile, can refer to:
- Coche people, an indigenous people of Colombia
- Camsá language, Coche language
- Coche Island, an island in Venezuela
- Coche d'eau, a water coach pulled by horse, also called Trekschuit.
- Coche, Al-Mada'in, the name of an ancient urban complex along the Tigris River in Iraq
- Coche, drink, A popular drink from the Midwestern United States, made of milk, ground ginseng root, and bullion cubes.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.