Cock and ball torture
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2009)|
Cock and ball torture (CBT) is a sexual activity involving torture of the male genitals. This may involve directly painful activities, such as wax play, genital spanking, squeezing, ball-busting, genital flogging, urethral play, tickle torture, erotic electrostimulation or even kicking.
Ballbusting is a form of CBT in which a man has his testicles kicked, kneed, punched or squeezed. In addition to its occasional role in BDSM pornography, Tamakeri (玉蹴り) (lit. ball kicking) is a separate genre in Japan.
A ball stretcher is a sex toy that is fastened around a man in order to elongate the scrotum and provide a feeling of weight pulling the testicles away from the body. This sex toy is often considered one of the more dangerous to the male genitals as circulation of blood can be easily cut off by tight stretchers.
While leather stretchers are most common, other models are made of steel rings that are fastened with screws, causing additional mildly uncomfortable weight to the wearer. The length of the stretcher may vary from 1-4 inches, and the steel models can weigh as much as five pounds. A more dangerous type of ball stretcher can be home-made by using rope or string and wrapping it around the scrotum until the desired length of stretch is obtained.
A ball crusher is a device made from either metal or often clear acrylic which causes the testicles to be slowly crushed by turning a nut or screw. This is often combined with bondage either with a partner or by oneself.
A parachute is a small collar, usually made from leather, which fastens around the scrotum, and from which weights can be hung. It is conical in shape, with three or four short chains hanging beneath, to which weights can be attached.
Used as part of cock and ball torture within a BDSM relationship, the parachute provides a constant drag, and squeezing effect on the man's testicles, moderate weights of 3–5 kg can be suspended, especially during bondage. Smaller weights can be used when the man is free to move, when the swinging effect of the weight can restrict sudden movements, as well as providing a visual stimulus for the dominant partner.
The humbler consists of a testicle cuff device that clamps around the base of the scrotum, mounted in the centre of a bar that passes behind the thighs at the base of the buttocks. This forces the wearer to keep his legs folded forward, as any attempt to straighten the legs even slightly pulls directly on the scrotum, causing considerable discomfort.
A testicle cuff is a ring-shaped device around the scrotum between the body and the testicles such that when closed it does not allow the testicles to pass through it. A common type has two connected cuffs; one for the scrotum and one for the base of the penis. They are one of many different gadgets for restraining the male genitalia. Also a standard padlock may be locked around the scrotum, and without the key the man will not be able to remove it.
Some men enjoy the feeling of being 'owned', and some people enjoy the feeling of 'owning' their partners. Making the man wear testicle cuffs gives a sense that his sexual organs belong to his partner. Equally, there is a certain level of humiliation inherent in the devices, by which some people are sexually aroused. Finally, the cuffs may form part of a sexual fetish of the wearer or his partner.
These are, however, extreme uses of testicle cuffs. More conventionally, the device pulls the testicles down and keeps them in place during stimulation, which has a number of benefits including:
- Making the penis appear longer. Pulling the testicles down and away from the base of the penis stretches the skin over the base of the penis and pubic bone, exposing the additional inch or so of shaft that is normally hidden.
- Improving sexual arousal. While some men may be aroused by the feeling of being "owned", the physical feeling of the ligaments that suspend the testicles being stretched can have an effect similar to the more common practice of stretching out the legs and pointing the toes.
- Preventing the testicles from lifting up so far that they become lodged under the skin immediately adjacent to the base of the penis, a condition which can be very uncomfortable especially if the testicle is then crushed by the slap of skin during thrusting.
- Delay or intensify ejaculation by preventing the testicles from rising normally to the "point of no return".
Circulation blockage is one of the biggest risks in cock and ball torture, which can be seen with loss of color and edemas. Bondage in which the testicles are tied to something else is especially dangerous.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Male genital torture.|
- Langdridge, Darren; Barker, Meg (2008). Safe, sane, and consensual: contemporary perspectives on sadomasochism. Palgrave Macmillan. p. 174. ISBN 978-0-230-51774-5
- Hartley, Nina; Levine, I. S. (2006). Nina Hartley's Guide to Total Sex. Avery. p. 136. ISBN 978-1-58333-263-4
- "Cock Torture: Health and Safety". Deviants' Dictionary. Retrieved 16 April 2011.
- "Ball Torture: Health and Safety". Deviants' Dictionary. Retrieved 16 April 2011.