From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cockburn can mean a number of things:
- Cockburn Island (Ontario), a 120-square-mile (310 km2) island in Lake Huron.
- Cape Cockburn (Nunavut), a cape at the southern end of Bathurst Island in Nunavut
- Cockburn River (Nunavut), a river in north-central Baffin Island in Nunavut
- Cockburn Gardens, a district in the eastern part of Kingston, Jamaica
- Cockburn Harbour, a settlement in the Turks and Caicos Islands
- Cockburn Town, the capital city of the Turks and Caicos Islands
- Cockburn Town, Bahamas on San Salvador Island in the Bahamas, named after Sir Francis Cockburn
- City of Cockburn, Local Government Area of Western Australia, named after Admiral Sir George Cockburn.
- Electoral district of Cockburn, seat in the Western Australian parliament
- Cockburn, South Australia, on the NSW-SA state border
- Cockburn River, tributary of the Namoi River, NSW
- Cockburn Central, Western Australia, in the southern suburbs of Perth
- Cockburn Collection, a collection of Tartan patterns
- Cockburn's Port, a brand of Symington Family Estates
- Vulgar slang for a burn to the male genitalia.
- Coburn (disambiguation), pronounced the same as Cockburn
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cockburn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.