From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cockburn can mean a number of things:
- Cockburn Gardens, a district in the eastern part of Kingston, Jamaica
- Cockburn Harbour, a settlement in the Turks and Caicos Islands
- Cockburn Town, the capital city of the Turks and Caicos Islands
- Cockburn Town, Bahamas on San Salvador Island in the Bahamas, named after Sir Francis Cockburn
- City of Cockburn, Local Government Area of Western Australia, named after Admiral Sir George Cockburn.
- Electoral district of Cockburn, seat in the Western Australian parliament
- Cockburn, South Australia, on the NSW-SA state border
- Cockburn River, tributary of the Namoi River, NSW
- Cockburn Central, Western Australia, in the southern suburbs of Perth
- Cockburn Collection, a collection of Tartan patterns
- Cockburn's Port, a brand of Beam Global Spirits & Wine
- Vulgar slang for a burn to the male genitalia.
- Coburn (disambiguation), pronounced the same as Cockburn
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.