From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cocktail or cocktail in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cocktail is a mixed drink containing alcohol.
Cocktail may also refer to:
- Fruit cocktail, a mixture of various fruits, often canned
- Shrimp cocktail, also known as a prawn cocktail, a type of seafood cocktail.
- Cocktail dress, a shorter length lady's gown
- Molotov cocktail, a crude incendiary weapon
- A mixture of drugs, especially a mixture of Antiretroviral drugs used to treat HIV sometimes called a "triple cocktail"
- A style of arcade cabinet where the screen lies horizontal and players generally sit opposite each other to play
- In scuba diving with a rebreather, slang for caustic liquid getting in circuit if water gets at its absorbent
- Cocktail (code name), the code name of Apple's iTunes LP music format
- Cocktail (magazine), a Swedish and Norwegian erotic magazine
- "Cocktails" (The Office), a 2007 episode of the television series The Office
- "Cocktails" (song), 2009 song by Hot Leg
- Cocktails (film), a 1928 British comedy film
- Cocktail (1988 film), a 1988 American film starring Tom Cruise
- Cocktail (2006 film), a 2006 Hong Kong film directed by Ching Long and Herman Yau
- Cocktail (2010 film), a 2010 Indian film in the Malayalam language starring Jayasurya and Samrvitha Sunil
- Cocktail (2012 film), an Indian film in Hindi language starring Saif Ali Khan and Deepika Padukone
- Cocktail (album), a 2003 album by the Mexican electronic pop band Belanova
- The Coctails, spelled without a 'k,' a defunct Chicago jazz/lounge quartet
- Cocktail party (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cocktail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.