|Born||Nicole Natalie Austin
March 17, 1979
|Other names||Coco, Coco Marie Austin, Coco Marie, Coco-T|
|Years active||1998 - present|
|Height||5 ft 2 in (1.57 m)|
Nicole Natalie Marrow (née Austin) (born March 17, 1979) commonly known as Coco Austin, Coco, Coco Marie Austin, Coco Marie, Coco-T, is an American actress, dancer, glamour model and web personality. She has been married to rapper-actor Ice-T since 2001.
Early life 
Austin was born in Tarzana, California. Her parents were actors who met on the set of Bonanza. Austin also has a younger sister Kristy Williams and three younger brothers. As a small child, her sister would mispronounce her name, saying "Cole Cole" or "Co-co" in place of "Nicole". Eventually her family began addressing her as Coco. The family moved to Albuquerque, New Mexico when she was 10. She grew up as a tomboy, riding quads and playing football. Austin began dancing (jazz, tap and ballet) at the age of six and was introduced to the stage early by her mother. She was involved in many productions at the Albuquerque Little Theatre. She is of Serbian descent.
At 14, Austin began specializing in swimsuit, lingerie and body modeling. She entered in swimsuit competitions and modeled for calendars, catalogs and videos. At 18, she won the 1998 Miss Ujena contest in Mexico. In 2001, at age 22, Austin worked for Playboy for six months, working their events and parties at the Playboy Mansion. She appeared in low-budget R-rated films, including Southwest Babes (2001), Desert Rose (2002), and The Dirty Monks (2004).
Austin has made guest appearances on TV shows and specials including Hip-Hop Wives, the Comedy Central Roast of Flavor Flav, RuPaul's Drag Race 5, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson,The Dr. Oz Show, and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
She was featured in a layout in the March 2008 issue of Playboy magazine and had a role in the film Thira (2008). Austin appeared on NBC's game show Celebrity Family Feud on June 24, 2008 (with winnings donated to charity). She and her husband, rapper-actor Ice-T, competed against Joan and Melissa Rivers.
Ice Loves Coco 
Personal life 
Austin and rapper-actor Tracy "Ice-T" Marrow were married December 31, 2001 in Las Vegas. Austin and Marrow renewed their wedding vows for their 10th anniversary at a well-publicized event in Hollywood on June 4, 2011. Rumors about marriage problems have increased in January 2013 with some pictures published by rapper AP 9 who allegedly would own a tape with explicit action.
On an interview to Mediaoutrage.com, Austin confirmed that she has breast implants. On the same interview, she denied the rumors claiming she also has butt implants. She has submitted herself to The Doctors TV show on February 20, 2012 by Dr. Andrew Ordon, M.D., FACS, for an ultrasound that showed that she did not have implants in her buttocks. She and her husband have been residents of Edgewater, New Jersey, where she took videos of Hurricane Sandy.
- "Twitter Post By Ice-T". TweetDeck. 2011-08-21. Retrieved 2011-08-21.
- Allison, Kugel (May 31, 2011). "Ice-T & Coco Austin on Married Life, the Business of Being Ice, & Coco's Bodacious Body". PR.com. Retrieved May 28, 2011.
- "Coco's Official Twitter Page". twitter.com. September 8, 2011. Retrieved September 9, 2011.
- "Official website bio". Cocosworld.com. Retrieved 2011-11-10.
- ""COCO" on a beach with Teeny Bikini looking super hot is fire the girl". Allvoices.com. Retrieved 2011-11-10.
- "Coco's Official Twitter Page". twitter.com. March 22, 2012. Retrieved December 23, 2012.
- "Ice Loves Coco". Eonline.com. Retrieved 2011-11-10.
- "Contestants - Families & Game Shows | Celebrity Family Feud - NBC Official Site". Nbc.com. Retrieved 2011-11-10.
- Breaking Dawn Soundtrack: Posted. "Ice T Coco Celebrity Family Feud | VH1 Blog". Blog.vh1.com. Retrieved 2011-11-10.
- "Coco Austin to replace Holly Madison in Vegas 'Peepshow'". SFGate.com. 2012-09-26. Retrieved September 27, 2012.
- Nessif, Bruna (2012-09-24). "Coco Replaces Holly Madison in Las Vegas' Peepshow". E! Online. Retrieved September 27, 2012.
- Andreeva, Nellie. "E! Orders Reality Series Starring Ice-T & His Wife", Deadline.com, April 26, 2011
- "Ice-T Biography". TVGuide.com. Retrieved 2007-09-22.
- "Ice-T and Coco Renew Vows, Snoop Dogg Looks On". MTV News. June 4, 2011. Retrieved May 28, 2011.
- "Coco Austin accused of cheating Ice-T". Acompanhantes. March 10, 2013. Retrieved April 1, 2013.
- "Coco Says Her Butt Is 100 Percent Real". Mediaoutrage.com. November 6, 2009. Retrieved August 21, 2011.
- "Coco Austin turns weather reporter to record storm video". SFGate. 2012-10-30. Retrieved 2012-10-31.
And who is AP.9
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Nicole Austin|