|Born||Nicole Natalie Austin
March 17, 1979
Palos Verdes, California, U.S.
|Other names||Coco, Coco Marie Austin, Coco Marie, Coco-T|
|Occupation||Actress, model, dancer, web personality|
|Spouse(s)||Ice-T (m. 2001)|
|Relatives||Steve Austin (father)
Tina Austin (mother)
|Height||5 ft 2 in (1.57 m)|
|Weight||130 lb (59 kg; 9.3 st)|
Nicole Natalie Marrow (née Austin) (born March 17, 1979) commonly known as Coco Austin, Coco, Coco Marie Austin, Coco Marie, Coco-T, is an American actress, dancer, glamour model and web personality. She has been married to rapper-actor Ice-T since 2001.
Austin was born in Palos Verdes, California. Her parents were actors who met on the set of Bonanza. Austin also has a younger sister Kristy Williams and three younger brothers. As a small child, her sister would mispronounce her name, saying "Cole Cole" or "Co-co" in place of "Nicole". Eventually her family began addressing her as Coco. The family moved to Albuquerque, New Mexico when she was 10. She grew up as a tomboy, riding quads and playing football. Austin began dancing (jazz, tap and ballet) at the age of six and was introduced to the stage early by her mother. She was involved in many productions at the Albuquerque Little Theatre.
At 14, Austin began specializing in swimsuit, lingerie and body modeling. She entered in swimsuit competitions and modeled for calendars, catalogs and videos. At 18, she won the 1998 Miss Ujena contest in Mexico. In 2001, at age 22, Austin worked for Playboy for six months, working their events and parties at the Playboy Mansion. She appeared in low-budget R-rated films, including Southwest Babes (2001), Desert Rose (2002), and The Dirty Monks (2004).
Austin has made guest appearances on TV shows and specials including Hip-Hop Wives, the Comedy Central Roast of Flavor Flav, RuPaul's Drag Race 5, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson,The Dr. Oz Show, and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
She was featured in a layout in the March 2008 issue of Playboy magazine and had a role in the film Thira (2008). Austin appeared on NBC's game show Celebrity Family Feud on June 24, 2008 (with winnings donated to charity). She and her husband, rapper-actor Ice-T, competed against Joan and Melissa Rivers.
Austin and Ice-T star in the reality television series Ice Loves Coco, which premiered on June 12, 2011, on E!.  The show only ran for two seasons, and officially ended in February 2014. After the show's cancellation, tabloids reported that Austin and her husband were preparing to launch another reality series under Ryan Seacrest's production company. 
In an interview to Mediaoutrage.com, Austin confirmed that she has breast implants. On the same interview, she denied the rumors claiming she also has buttock implants. She has submitted herself to The Doctors TV show on February 20, 2012 by Dr. Andrew Ordon, M.D., FACS, for an ultrasound that showed that she did not have implants in her buttocks.
Austin and rapper-actor Tracy "Ice-T" Marrow were married on December 31, 2001 in Las Vegas. Austin and Marrow renewed their wedding vows for their 10th anniversary at a well-publicized event in Hollywood on June 4, 2011. They own a condominium in North Bergen, New Jersey, and built a home in Edgewater, New Jersey that was completed at the end of 2012.
In December 2012, rumors hit the tabloid media that marriage problems increased due to Austin's affair with Oakland-based rapper Bishop "AP.9" Shakur. Months later, AP.9 went public and released intimate photos of him with Austin, including a topless nude photo of her. In an interview with Star magazine, AP.9 claimed that during the affair he and Austin engaged in unprotected sex.
- "Twitter Post By Ice-T". TweetDeck. August 21, 2011. Retrieved August 21, 2011.
- Allison, Kugel (May 31, 2011). "Ice-T & Coco Austin on Married Life, the Business of Being Ice, & Coco's Bodacious Body". PR.com. Retrieved May 28, 2011.
- "Coco's Official Twitter Page". twitter.com. September 8, 2011. Retrieved September 9, 2011.
- "Official website bio". Cocosworld.com. Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- ""COCO" on a beach with Teeny Bikini looking super hot is fire the girl". Allvoices.com. Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- "Ice Loves Coco". Eonline.com. Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- "Contestants - Families & Game Shows | Celebrity Family Feud - NBC Official Site". Nbc.com. Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- Breaking Dawn Soundtrack: Posted. "Ice T Coco Celebrity Family Feud | VH1 Blog". Blog.vh1.com. Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- "Coco Austin to replace Holly Madison in Vegas 'Peepshow'". SFGate.com. September 26, 2012. Retrieved September 27, 2012.
- Nessif, Bruna (September 24, 2012). "Coco Replaces Holly Madison in Las Vegas' Peepshow". E! Online. Retrieved September 27, 2012.
- Andreeva, Nellie. "E! Orders Reality Series Starring Ice-T & His Wife", Deadline.com, April 26, 2011
- "Ice-T to end 'Ice Loves Coco' for talk show", Music-News.com, February 5, 2014
- "Coco Says Her Butt Is 100 Percent Real". Mediaoutrage.com. November 6, 2009. Retrieved August 21, 2011.
- "Ice-T Biography". TVGuide.com. Retrieved September 22, 2007.
- "Ice-T and Coco Renew Vows, Snoop Dogg Looks On". MTV News. June 4, 2011. Retrieved May 28, 2011.
- "Ice-T turns from cop-killing talk to posing nude". MSNBC. November 3, 2006.
- Fusfeld, Adam (January 20, 2012). "NBA veteran suffers big loss on NJ condo sale". The Real Deal.
- Maher, Adam (September 28, 2011). "Ice-T reports for jury duty at courthouse in Jersey City, but doesn’t get picked". NJ.com.
- Katz, Joelle (October 31, 2012). "Real Estate Notes: Matthew Modine Buys Venice House, Michael Strahan Sells in Hermosa Beach". The Hollywood Reporter.
- "Coco Austin turns weather reporter to record storm video". SFGate. October 30, 2012. Retrieved October 31, 2012.
- "Inked Out NJ: Edgewater residents Ice-T & CoCo come out to support the expo". bergen.com. September 26, 2011.
- "Coco Austin accused of cheating Ice-T". Acompanhantes. March 10, 2013. Retrieved April 1, 2013.
- St. Louis, Carla (March 9, 2013). "AP. 9 Sent Ice-T Naked Photos Of Coco On Valentine’s Day". 24-Hour Hip-Hop. Retrieved May 21, 2013.
- Jasper, Jacky (March 9, 2013). "Rapper AP.9 Reveals He & Coco “Had Unprotected Sex”". Diary of a Hollywood Streeking.com. Retrieved May 21, 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nicole Austin.|