|Fragrance by Jacques Polge|
The fragrance was created by Jacques Polge, the nose of Chanel since 1978.
Coco Mademoiselle le Film
In 2007, Chanel launched a new advertising film starring current spokesmodel Keira Knightley as Coco Chanel. The film was directed by upcoming English BAFTA-winning director Joe Wright, who has also worked with Knightley in his award-winning films Pride & Prejudice (2005) and Atonement (2007). Soul songstress Joss Stone re-recorded Nat King Cole's 1965 "L-O-V-E" for the short film.
- Top notes: orange, bergamot, mandarin, Tunisian curaçao
- Middle notes: morning rose, Italian jasmine, ylang-ylang, mimosa, florentine iris
- Base notes: Indonesian patchouli, Haitian vetiver, Bourbon vanilla, white musk, opoponax, tonka bean
- Coco, the 1984 perfume created by Polge for Chanel
- Neate, Rupert (2008-06-19). "Chanel: 'No contract' for Harry Potter's Emma Watson". London: The Telegraph. Retrieved 2011-10-24.