From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up codebreaker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Codebreaker may refer to:
- A person who performs cryptanalysis
- The Codebreakers, a 1967 book on history of cryptography by David Kahn
- Codebreaker (video game), a 1981 puzzle-based computer game, originally released for the Atari 2600
- Codebreaker (film), 2011 film produced by Channel 4 about Alan Turing
- Code Breaker, a cheat device for PlayStation 2 and Nintendo DS
- Code: Breaker, a 2008 manga created by Akimine Kamijyo
- A wrestling move used by Chris Jericho a professional Canadian wrestler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.