||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (February 2014)|
|Stable release||2.12.1 / 12 Mar 2014|
|Type||Integrated development environment|
Codenvy is an SaaS developer environment, also known as a cloud Integrated Development Environment (IDE), that allows developers to create hosted environments optimized for creating, editing, compiling, testing and debugging applications authored in different programming languages. A SAAS developer environment has many clients, and can be accessed directly from within a browser, through an Application Programming Interface (API), or a traditional desktop IDE.
In May 2013, Codenvy competed in the Under the Radar conference, and won both the Judges and Audience awards in the Cloud Services category.
- From eXo Cloud IDE to Codenvy Raising $9 Million Dollars: A Brief History
- Codenvy Raises $9M For Developer Platform To Code, Build And Test Apps
- With Toba Capital, Vinny Smith suddenly emerges as a player in the venture industry - San Jose Mercury News. Mercurynews.com (2013-03-12). Retrieved on 2014-02-11.
- Auriga Partners Profile
- Codenvy selected to 2013 SD Times companies to watch list
- Codenvy selected to 2014 SD Times companies to watch list
- Under the radar 2013 winners announced
- Codenvy’s Architecture, Part 1
- Codenvy’s Architecture, Part 2