||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (February 2014)|
|Stable release||2.12.1 / 12 Mar 2014|
Codenvy is an SaaS developer environment that allows developers to create hosted environments optimized for creating, editing, compiling, testing and debugging applications authored in different programming languages. A SaaS developer environment has many clients, and can be accessed from a Command-line interface, a browser, through an Application Programming Interface (API), or a traditional desktop IDE.
In May 2013, Codenvy competed in the Under the Radar conference, and won both the Judges and Audience awards in the Cloud Services category.
Codenvy was named an SDTimes Company to Watch for 2014.
- Codenvy Raises $9M For Developer Platform To Code, Build And Test Apps
- With Toba Capital, Vinny Smith suddenly emerges as a player in the venture industry - San Jose Mercury News. Mercurynews.com (2013-03-12). Retrieved on 2014-02-11.
- Auriga Partners Profile
- Under the radar 2013 winners announced
- Codenvy’s Architecture, Part 1
- Codenvy’s Architecture, Part 2
- Codenvy selected to 2014 SD Times companies to watch list