Code of conduct
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Codes of conduct)
|Look up code of conduct in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In its 2007 International Good Practice Guidance, "Defining and Developing an Effective Code of Conduct for Organizations", the International Federation of Accountants provided the following working definition:
- "Principles, values, standards, or rules of behavior that guide the decisions, procedures and systems of an organization in a way that (a) contributes to the welfare of its key stakeholders, and (b) respects the rights of all constituents affected by its operations."
- Code of Conduct for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement and NGOs in Disaster Relief
- Code of the U.S. Fighting Force
- Declaration of Geneva
- Eight Precepts
- Ethic of reciprocity (Golden Rule)
- Five Pillars of Islam
- Five Precepts
- Hippocratic Oath
- ICC Cricket Code of Conduct
- International Code of Conduct against Ballistic Missile Proliferation (ICOC or Hague Code of Conduct)
- Israel Defense Forces - Code of Conduct
- Journalist's Creed
- Moral Code of the Builder of Communism
- People In Aid Code of Good Practice
- Pirate code of the Brethren
- Rule of St. Benedict
- Silver Rule
- Ten Commandments
- Ten Indian commandments
- Ten Precepts (Buddhism)
- Ten Precepts (Taoism)
- Warrior code
- Uniform Code of Military Justice
- Aviators Model Code of Conduct
- Software Engineers Code of Conduct
- Geneva convention
- Vienna Convention
- Scientology Code of Honor
- Declaration of Helsinki
- CCBE - Code of Conduct
- Psychologists' Code of Conduct
- Psychiatrists' Ethics - Madrid Declaration on Ethical Standards for Psychiatric Practice
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Codes of conduct.|
- http://www.djangoproject.com/conduct/, 2013-04-08.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vienna_Convention_on_Diplomatic_Relations, 2012-09-19.
- http://www.scientology.org/what-is-scientology/the-scientology-creeds-and-codes/the-code-of-honor.html, 2012-09-19.
- http://www.ccbe.eu/fileadmin/user_upload/NTCdocument/EN_Code_of_conductp1_1306748215.pdf, 2012-09-21.
- http://www.efpa.eu/ethics, 2012-09-21.
- http://www.apa.org/ethics/code/index.aspx, 2012-09-21.
- http://wpanet.org/detail.php?section_id=5&content_id=48, 2013-02-28.