|Type of site||Collaborative programming tools|
CloudForge is a software-as-a-service product for application development tools and services, such as Git hosting, Subversion (SVN) hosting, issue trackers and Application Lifecycle Management. CloudForge was built on CollabNet’s cloud hosting and integration platform, acquired from Codesion.com in October 2010.
CloudForge was first released in beta on April 30, 2012 and then officially released on July 30, 2012. CloudForge was built upon Codesion.com, which was founded as CVSDude by Mark Bathie in Brisbane, Australia in 2002. The team relocated to Silicon Valley  and renamed to Codesion.com in early 2010,  and was acquired by CollabNet in Brisbane, California, in 2010. 
- "CollabNet Acquires Subversion Cloud Hosting Provider Codesion, Adds TeamForge Agile Management to Codesion Platform". sys-con.com. Retrieved 18 October 2010.
- Kepes, Ben. "CollabNet and the Enterprise Cloud Development Perspective". Cloud Ave. Retrieved 22 February 2013.
- Williams, Alex. "CollabNet Bets on PaaS as the Future of Enterprise App Development". DevOps Angle. Retrieved 22 February 2013.
- "CollabNet's New CloudForge User-Interface Brings Consumer-Like Experience And Flexibility To Enterprise Cloud Development". Retrieved 30 July 2012.
- Handy, Alex. "CVSDude heads to America, brings SharpForge along". SD Times. Retrieved 22 February 2013.
- Kerner, Sean Michael. "Codesion Emerges from CVS". developer.com. Retrieved 22 February 2013.
- Krill, Paull. "CollabNet buys cloud-based SCM". Infoworld. Retrieved 22 February 2013.