From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up codex or codices in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A codex is a book bound in the modern manner, by joining pages, as opposed to a rolled scroll.
Codex or codec may also refer to:
- Codex Corporation, a high-tech company in Newton, MA
- Codex Digital, a high-resolution media recording system
- WordPress Codex, the online manual for WordPress and a living repository for WordPress information and documentation 
In entertainment and media
- Codex (Warhammer 40,000), a rules supplement to the tabletop wargame
- The Codex, a 2005 online machinima series set in the Halo video game universe
- Codex, Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed 2
- Codex Journal, a quarterly literary journal of poetry for the 21st century (2011–Present)
- Codex (novel), by Lev Grossman (2005)
- The Codex (novel), by Douglas Preston (2004)
- List of codices
- Codex (TV series), a UK quiz show
In web media
- Codex, a fictional character from the web series The Guild
- Codex Iuris Canonici, the Code of Canon Law
- Codex (horse) (1977–1984), American racehorse, Preakness Stakes winner
- CODEX, a proposed instrument for the European Extremely Large Telescope
- Codex Alimentarius, a collection of internationally recognized standards relating to food
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Codex.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.