From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Codex Tischendorfianus (disambiguation))
- Codex Tischendorfianus I (0106 on the list Gregory-Aland) — fragments of the Gospel of Matthew in Greek; 7th century;
- Codex Tischendorfianus II (081 on the list Gregory-Aland) — fragments of the 2. Corinthians in Greek; 6th century;
- Codex Tischendorfianus III (039 on the list Gregory-Aland) — fragments of the Gospels of Luke and John in Greek; 9th century;
- Codex Tischendorfianus IV (036 on the list Gregory-Aland) — the four Gospels in Greek; 10th century;
- Codex Tischendorfianus V (lectionary 293 on the list Gregory–Aland) — 8th century; palimpsest (12th century)
- Codex Tischendorfianus XII — the bilinguical codex of the four Gospels in Syriac-Arabic languages.
- Codex Copticus Tischendorfianus I – Coptic manuscript of the four Gospels; 10th or 11th century
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Codex Tischendorfianus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.