For the Italian wine grape variety also known a Codigoro, see Fortana
Codigoro is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Ferrara in the Italian region Emilia-Romagna, located about 70 km northeast of Bologna and about 40 km east of Ferrara.
- Abbey of Pomposa (9th century)
- Bishop's Palace, restored in Venetian style in 1732
- Finance Tower (18th century)
- Memorial to WWI Soldier, by Codigoro sculptor Mario Sarto
- ^ All demographics and other statistics: Italian statistical institute Istat.