|Full name||Cody Charles Arnoux|
|Date of birth||April 13, 1988|
|Place of birth||Stony Brook, New York, United States|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Current club||Wilmington Hammerheads|
|2006–2008||Wake Forest Demon Deacons|
|2011–2012||Real Salt Lake||2||(0)|
|2003||United States U15|
|2006||United States U18|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of August 26, 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
His previous clubs include NCAA affiliated Atlantic Coast Conference University team Wake Forest Demon Deacons, USL Premier Development League club side Carolina Dynamo and English Premier League club Everton.
College and amateur
Arnoux attended New Hanover High School in Wilmington, North Carolina, played club soccer for the Cape Fear Breakers, and played college soccer at Wake Forest University from 2006 to 2008, where he made 64 appearances and scored 33 goals in the NCAA Division I Atlantic Coast Conference. He scored fourteen goals in sixteen appearances in three campaigns for Carolina Dynamo in the USL Premier Development League
Arnoux signed for English Premier League club Everton on a one-year contract in August 2009 following a trial in March 2009 which also saw compatriot Anton Peterlin sign for the Liverpool-based club. In March 2010, he attended a trial with Scottish Premier League team Motherwell. He was released by Everton at the end of the 2009–10 season, having played seven times for the reserve team, and he went on trial with League One team Plymouth Argyle.
Arnoux signed for USSF Division 2 club Vancouver Whitecaps on August 18, 2010, and made his first professional appearance for the team the following day, August 19, 2010, in a game against FC Tampa Bay. He scored his first professional goal on October 2, 2010 in Vancouver's last game of the 2010 USSFD2 regular season, a 2-2 tie with the Portland Timbers.
Prior to the 2011 season MLS rejected Arnoux's contract with the Whitecaps as they feel that both parties attempted to bypass the draft process. Since Arnoux was signed for 2011 the Whitecaps have assigned him to train for their PDL team.
On 8 February 2011 he was released from his contract and the following day he signed with Major League Soccer. On 11 February he was assigned to Real Salt Lake in a lottery draft.
Arnoux has been capped for the United States at under-15 and under-18 level but has not yet been called up to the senior team.
Arnoux holds an Italian passport.
Wake Forest Demon Deacons
- NCAA Division I Men's Soccer Championship: 2007
|Carolina Dynamo||USL PDL||2007||1||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||2|
|Vancouver Whitecaps FC||USSF Division 2||2010||10||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||10||1|
|Real Salt Lake||Major League Soccer||2011||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||2||0|
|Wilmington Hammerheads||USL Professional Division||2012||6||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||6||1|
- "List of Players under Written Contract Registered Between 01/08/2009 and 31/08/2009" (PDF). The Football Association. Retrieved 2010-07-07.
- "Cody Arnoux". Everton F.C. Retrieved 2010-07-07.
- Goff, Steve (2010-07-22). "Arnoux to England". The Washington Post. Retrieved 2010-06-28.
- "Wake Forest's Arnoux set to sign with Everton". ESPNsoccernet. Retrieved 2010-06-28.
- Gamble, Matthew (2009-08-04). "Everton to sign Arnoux". Everton F.C. Retrieved 2010-06-28.
- "Everton duo extend Fir Park trial". BBC Sport. 2010-03-25. Retrieved 2010-07-07.
- "Peter Reid ponders new recruits for Plymouth Argyle". The Herald. 2010-07-03. Retrieved 2010-07-07.
- "NCAA.com - College NCAA - The Official Web Site of the NCAA". National Collegiate Athletic Association. Retrieved 2010-06-28.