From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up coed or co-ed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coed or mixed-gender education is the integrated education of male and female students in the same environment.
Coed may also refer to:
- COED, software project created by the US Department of Commerce in the 1970s
- Coed Records, an American record label
- Coed School, a South Korean dance/pop group
- Betws-y-Coed, a village in Conwy County Borough, Wales
- Llwyd ap Cil Coed, a character in Welsh mythology, whose surname means "trees"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.