From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2011)|
As a surname it may be a variant of the Hebrew name "Cohen" meaning "priest", or an unrelated name from either of two Irish surnames: O'Cadhain of Connacht, and O'Comhdhain of Ulster.
People with this name
- Coen brothers, filmmakers
- Enrico Coen
- Jan Pieterszoon Coen (1587-1629), Governor-General of the Dutch East Indies
- Shunter Coen (1902-1967), South African cricketer
Places with this name
- Kohen, a direct male descendant of the biblical Aaron, brother of Moses
- Cohen (surname)
- Cowen (disambiguation)
- Cohen (disambiguation)
|This page or section lists people with the surname Coen. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
- Last name:Coen, surnamedb.com. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
|This surname-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|